I guess you’re wondering a little about what I’m doing?
I built a website. I started a Blog. I took the first step to put myself out there. Whether you know me personally or not, here I am. call me Steve.
I’m a husband. I’m a dog-dad. I’m a follower of Jesus.
And I’m also stuck figuring out this thing called life. Surprisingly, like anyone my age, I think I’m starting to see I have insights that I can share with others. With that, I want to share some of my insights and cool stuff with the people of the interwebs.
So what’s next?
I don’t know. I just had one of the most stressful years of my life. My fiance finished her last year of medical school and is now a full-time resident at a Hospital in Detroit. I’ve changed jobs. And it was NOT easy. I’ve grown spiritually. My friendships are deeper than ever. Oh, and that fiance of mine… yeah, we got married!
It’s been a big year of growth and change! Packing into that year I’ve read some awesome books that I can’t want to tell you about. I’ve done some amazing things. -also some dumb things.
Let’s aim to expect the following
- Product Reviews
- I’m a complete gadget nerd. My wife pretends to hate it but she loves my obsession with gadgets and technology. She often commandeers my best stuff. #marriage I can’t wait to show you some awesome gear and some crappy crap.
- Life Lessons
- Yeah – I learned some sh!t
- Beyond Common Sense Advice
- Kind of correlates with life lessons but I’ll figure out a way to differentiate the two
- Yes, I will do it!
- I read real good!
- Medical School (Or dating someone in med school really)
- If you’re dating or married to someone in medical school. Drop me a line here. Tell me what you want to know. It’s not easy for a couple to make it through medical school. Let me know what you want me to talk about, and I’ll be so honest, it’ll hurt.
- Other contributions
- I’ll share some guest writers work too! Why not!